You should read these terms and conditions before using this website.
1. This website, including all pages and content available under the domain name www.alefmedical.com (the "Website") is owned and operated by Laboratorio Alef Medical Argentina S.A. (the "Society"). These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this Website. Using this Website indicates that you accept these terms and agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this Website. The Company reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and will post any modifications here. You are encouraged to review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted the changes if you continue to use the Website after they have been posted.
3. The Company takes all necessary care and precautions to ensure that the information published on this Website is correct, but the Company makes no representations or warranties with respect to the content and materials provided on this Website. The Company may make changes to the material on this Website at any time without prior notice. The material on this Website may be out of date and the Company makes no commitment to update such material.
4. The content and information provided by third parties other than the Company is clearly identified where it appears on the Website. The Company publishes this content as supplied and is not responsible for its accuracy or completeness. You must take appropriate steps to verify this information before acting on it.
5. There will be no type of legal responsibility for the content of any other website operated by a third party from which you have accessed throughout this Website or which can be accessed through links from this Website. Such links are provided for your convenience only and do not imply that the Company endorses or recommends the content of such Websites
6. The Company, any other party (whether or not it participates in the creation, production, maintenance or delivery of this Website), and any of the Company's group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, will not be liable, whether contractually or by tort, for direct or indirect damages (either with or without negligence) or any kind of losses, including economic losses, including, without limitation: loss of income, profits, contracts, business, goodwill, economic data or expected savings; or for any financial loss, regardless of whether such loss or damage arises from the ordinary course of events or business or is otherwise reasonably foreseeable, including, but not limited to: loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer, software, data or other property due to your access, use or navigation of this Website, downloading any material from this Website or any linked website. It is recommended to take all necessary precautions before downloading information from this Website or any linked Website.
7. The Company will not be liable if for any reason if this Website, or any Website linked to it, is not available at any time or period. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without prior notice.
8. The Company is not engaged in providing medical advice through this Website and the information provided is not intended to replace medical advice given by a doctor. If you want or need such advice, you should consult a doctor.
9. Any reference to any product or service that has been or may be provided by the Company or any other Company does not amount to a promise that such product or service will be available at any time. Changes or improvements may be made to such products or services at any time without prior notice.
10. The copyright to all materials on this Website, including but not limited to the Website design, text, graphics and code behind, are owned or licensed by the Company. All intellectual property rights of the Company and this Website are reserved and nothing on this Website should be construed as a license or right under any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of the Company or from a third party. This Website is for personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works, transfer or sell any information obtained from this Website. You may only download to a personal computer for viewing purposes and print a series of pages from this Website for your personal use, provided that the copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the original materials are preserved in the copies made.
11. Convupidiol is a registered trademark of the Company.
12. The information contained in this Website is not intended to be distributed or used by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use is contrary to law or regulation or that submits the Company to any additional registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
13. These terms and conditions of use are governed by the laws of Argentina and the Argentine courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
14. If any part of these terms and conditions is deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such part will be severed to that extent from the remaining terms, all of which will remain in full force and effect as permitted by law.
15. This Website may contain forward-looking statements and estimates that reflect the Company's current expectations regarding future events, including clinical development, regulatory authorization, manufacturing and marketing of the Company's products, the Company's ability to find partners in the development and marketing of their products, as well as the Company's future capital raising activities, including, but not limited to, statements containing the words "objectives", "believe", "expect", "estimate", "intends", "may" ,"plan" , "will", "anticipate" and similar expressions (including the negative of those expressions). The Company believes that the expectations reflected in these statements are reasonable, but the estimates and forward-looking statements involve unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, financial condition, performance or achievements of the Company or the industry results are materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied in those forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements and estimates are not guarantees of future performance, and our future results may differ materially from those expressed in these forward-looking statements and estimates. In this way, the Company, the officers, directors, employees and shareholders will not assume any type of responsibility for the estimates and forward-looking statements that are made on the Website.